In All my Imperfections, Here I Am

In All my Imperfections, Here I Am

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Imperfection Once Again.

What is destructive behavior, and how is it handled? How can you live the life you want, and live by your faith at the same time?

I don't pretend to live a perfect life. I don't pretend that I don't do the stuff that I do. I try my best not to hide anything. I live by being true to myself. I have to, or I will go insane.
Literally.
If I lived this fake life, where I am a calm personality type person, and I don't do anything one or maybe two people will disapprove of, then the worst thing I think is will happen to me: I will soon be sinking in depression.
I'm not a very depressing person. I love making people laugh, I love to love others, I love my family, I get really crazy sometimes, and I love to love myself (in all its innocence people). I don't need to explain myself, or why I am the way that I am. If you can't accept it, or you are trying to change me, I'm not going to go ballistic on you and threaten you or whatever, but I will be really disappointed. I don't look at a person and judge them by what they do, or what I see they do on Facebook, its not my place to question it and "confront" them about it. We all have free will, and we all will abuse it sometime or another. Its in our human nature to do so. It doesn't make you a bad person. Stop the judgmental tendencies when you see me posting things on Facebook that you don't know the story, or your morals and beliefs are completely different then mine.
We all have a story. We all have a reason that the core of our beings to this day are what they are. God created us to all be equal, but He also created us to be completely different in our personalities, our looks, and morals as well as beliefs. You can't force any of your standards on someone else and expect them to kneel before you, begging for forgiveness. You can't keep banging on their heads, telling them to wake up and realize how stupid they're being, and how much disapproval you have for them in what they've been doing, because in all honesty, you have no fucking clue what they are doing, and there is a reason for that!
They know that what they are doing, someone is going to be disapproving of it, because their beliefs in how humans should act are COMPLETELY different then what the other thinks.

Now, as for one family member unto another!
This whole thing applies to them as well. If the mother was scrutinizing a ten year old girl, and telling her that what she is doing is not right, that is completely different then an adult family member confronting ANOTHER adult family member about their actions.
When we all grow up, we all experience the world and God in different ways. We complicate things in our lives differently then others, and we find our way out of our own messes different then others! We can't expect our family to have gone through the same shit, and be on the same page about how we should act in the world.
We should all be basing our behavior by what the Bible says and not by what stereotyped Christians and Churches say. It's so easy to get wrapped up in Stereotyped living. I, for one, try my BEST not to, because it promotes hypocrisy and installs fear, neither are of which are good.
This is all my opinion, but it is an opinion I STRONGLY believe. It all comes down the judging others.
You can't judge someone when you don't know their whole story, and when your beliefs are different then theirs. You have to walk a mile in their shoes first before you cast the first stone.
I am NOT perfect. There are things that I do that even I disapprove of, but in my opinion, that doesn't give you the right to point a finger, because its your faults you should be looking at, and I shall be working on my own.
God puts certain people in our lives to give constructive criticism, but that is between that person and God. Only our conscience can open up the doorway to listen to what God has to say through them. If it in not God, I do NOT want to hear it.

I hope this doesn't sound threatening, or disheartening. You can't tell me I'm wrong, because it is my opinion. We are all entitled to one. I just want to get this point across, because as I have said before, I cannot voice it better then I can write it.

Korey Leeann Johnston

1 comment:

  1. I really needed to read this today! Thank You for posting it..even if it was (forever ago). I am going through some things where I am being judged and having others condemning me for it because it doesn't line up to their way of thinking, living or life standards...yet I know that what I am doing is Biblical and in God's eyes right....so as I was scrolling down the list of blogs I subscribed to and seen this one I came into your world here and read all of it...I am glad I did because it gave me encouragement to continue on the path I know is right and gave me peace of heart. I am glad to see that there are others like me who feel judging and condemning folks are wrong ways to get folks to change...only God can change a person and even then free will plays a big roll in that change...it has to choose to surrender to God to allow the change...so again thanks for this blog...I needed it! I really did....

    ReplyDelete